Aaccchhhh! The funny thing about morning sickness (besides it not being solely relegated to the morning) is that it isn't even primarily in the stomach.........it's in my throat. Throat nausea.....somewhat attached to the stomach.
I'm sick of this post already.
In order to distract myself from myself I watched the 4 hour BBC movie of Victoria and Albert. They had like 6 kids or something and all I could think of was she was sick for like 2 years or something if you added it all together!
It is hard not to be consumed by all this.
Okay, so in an email agreement.......and an agreement in my muddled brain, I decided to list things I am grateful for in order to hopefully stem the tide of depression.... ( I love "...."s)
1) family
2) old friends that remember
3) good music
4) saltines
5) regular coca-cola (no lectures...it settles my throat nausea and only has 35 mg of caffeine and I'm allowed 250mg a day.....and I only have 2 a day.....ok, so I'm mostly saying this to myself cuz I tried hard to totally give up caffeine the other times)
6) sleep
7) a husband that cleans out the fridge cuz something in it was making me want to puke, who does laundry, takes the kids out so I can nap, and builds an amazing bunk bed with stairs! for his girls
8) sleep
9) a snuggle with Maggie wrapped up in the quilt my Great Grandmother made
10) my Lord who has blessed me with all this and so much more
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Did I mention sleep? That's a good one.
Post a Comment