I was emailing a friend and telling her about my dreams. I thought it was something I'd like to remember and laugh at someday, and since this is my scrapbook of sorts......
I keep having the weirdest dreams. Pregnant dreams are a trip. I took a nap this afternoon and I dreamt I was part of an undercover operation to break up some kind of Colombian drug ring or something. And I kept sneaking into the bathroom to eat Lifesavers in secret. And this all took place in a house with a very out of place middle aged brassy blond next door neighbor who kept popping over with her hyper dog. Very weird.
The other night I dreamt I had another baby girl, and she was Japanese.
I can hardly wait to go to sleep tonight ;)
Today's grateful thoughts:
1) knitting
2) naps
3) husbands who like to talk
4) Lily's laugh
5) Maggie saying, "Thank you Mommy" without having to be reminded
6) A cartoon Patrick drew of a talking watermelon.....spelled "wadrmelin"
7) Forgiveness
8) baking with parchment paper......who knew?
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
the CIA should hire you while you're still preggers. no one would ever suspect you were an undercover agent! ha! that dream is awesome. x/o-N
A Japanese baby. Now, that would be cool. LOL.
Post a Comment