It is official!! We are expecting Baby #4! And as a blogpost to commemorate the event, I thought I'd expound on the joys of the first trimester. In other words..........I want to spend some time in sanctioned complaining. Disclaimer: I am blessed beyond measure and don't deserve a single beautiful thing I have. AND shall we accept blessing and not curses?? Children are blessings but nosebleeds, heartburn, nausea, smell aversions, general pukiness and fatigue are NOT :)
However, I shall quickly count my blessings and say that at least the worst part so far is in the afternoon and evening instead of all day with my first three. If this holds I may be able to go to church, Tuesday morning Bible study and homeschool without too much trouble. God is good.
So, I will continue to hold my shirt over my nose as I open the refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. I will invest in kleenex for the 4am nosebleeds and continue in my quest for the perfect antacid and nausea coping mechanisms.
......And look forward to baby neck smell (my favorite smell on the planet), sweet chubby arms and legs and the addition to our family of a sweet son or daughter to love now and forever......
Due Date: October 17
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I am sooooo happy for you guys!!! Praying for you!!
Ugh, the nose bleeds! I had so much trouble with that! Hope the nausea and aversions subside quickly.
I wish you were closer - I miss you so bad!!! Much love!
D
So it's official?? Yeah!! I've been thinking about you!! You are so brave and amazing...(just thinking about the nausea makes me feel a panic attack coming on!) I still can't decide if I'm up for more. I owe you an email!
Love always,
Sara
Post a Comment