One of my children (who shall remain nameless) asked me this morning if we could put another of my children (who shall remain nameless) up for adoption. It wasn't a joke. Said child had spent last night and this morning screaming bloody murder over any and everything and everyone was worn out (and afraid we were going to get kicked out of this condo). So far there have been no knocks at the door...... I'm a little deaf today and in need of some Calgon to take me away, but I did tell other child that "No, we can't give so and so up for adoption......yet".
Instead I made lunch, and ate all the leftovers of this fabulous chicken salad I made yesterday:
Yesterday I walked into the kitchen and found this scene:

Maggie had turned the kitchen into her Bitty Baby's room. Reaching into a cabinet to get a pot, I found her baby's "closet":
I like to see the imaginations whirring.
3 comments:
Oh my! If you'd like to ship the potential adoptee to me, I'm sure we could come to terms...eventually :) I'd teach her how to paint woodwork!!
Hope today is going better!
Oh Carrie...I was laughing hysterically while reading this post. I can only imagine which child was which :) We love you all. BTW, great pictures!
Mom....I will surely keep that in mind :)
Post a Comment