Everyone around here has the grumpies today. The kids are all picking on each other, I have a headache, Lily still has a UTI according to the doctor and is on antibiotics again for another ten days; her science project didn't work and we have to start over with something else to turn it in next Tuesday at her supplemental program. Maggie appears to be cutting a tooth, and everyone just really misses Daddy. Two more days to go til he gets home........
It's just rainy and yucky here in Nashville. The backyard is a muddy swamp right now. But that hasn't seemed to deter the moles in any way, shape or form. Gee.....I'm a real downer today aren't I? Aren't you glad I shared it all with YOU?
In other news........I have signed up for an apron swap. That should be fun. You get a partner and make an apron for her. The theme is "Summer" and if anyone is interested in joining you can read about it here: http://www.sassyapronswap.blogspot.com/
I have also decided to make an apron for June's "Tie One On" challenge. The theme there is "Havana Nights". I get to keep that one. So, by June I should have 2 new aprons. Pretty spiffy :) You can read about Tie One On here: http://angrychicken.typepad.com/tieoneon/
I guess I better go pay some bills and clean up the kitchen. So I'll close for now............. :)
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment