
Patrick: "Mommy, who are our ant-brothers?"
Me: "What do you mean, honey? We don't have any ant brothers."
Patrick: "Yes we do. You said the other day we have ant-sisters. So who are our ant-brothers?"
Me: pause. think. think. pause.......... "Oh! You mean our ancestors!"
Lengthy explanation followed..........
I had to write that down. I never want to forget it :)





3 comments:
I never want to forget it either! How adorable! I have the cutest and smartest grandkids :)
Carrie - I know your mom says she has the cutest and smartest grandkids but I have to correct her and say my grandkids are the cutest and smartest!!! Your's are 1st runner ups :) I can hardly wait till they can all meet.
Love, Aunt Sheila
I think your kids have the smartest aunt, because Aunt Nic figured out what Patrick meant about 5 lines before the end of this story! :) Perhaps I speak Patrick-ese. Patrese? Patese? Puhleeze. I need to go to bed.
Post a Comment