When I came to pick the kiddos up at my MILs after my hair appointment, she said, "You look so much YOUNGER! You should really keep up with this. Get it trimmed every 6 weeks. I didn't want to say anything but your hair.........it was getting to be TOO MUCH."
In our family it is generally agreed upon that I am the most UN-photogenic person on the planet.
Dolores and I looking at old pictures:
Dolores: Who's that?
Me: Me
Dolores: No!
Dolores: Who's that?
Me: Me
Dolores: No!
Dolores: No!
Dolores: Who's that?
Me: Me
Dolores: No!
Dolores: No!
Here's Thomas and I trying to get a good picture of me:







May be a little excessive, but I was determined to get at least one decent picture. You know how it is, Mom is the one taking all the pictures....
And, now all the people who say, "How come there aren't any pictures of you on your blog?" can't say that anymore :)





3 comments:
WOW, you look great! I love the cut. I bet it was really freeing - right? Rhonda's mom is going to do mine on January - I CAN'T wait!! lol!
Love your new "do", Carrie! It looks really cute on you :)
Carrie,
Your hair really does look good. I don't think it makes you look younger, I think it makes you look more assertive...more self-assured, more stylish?? ("hip" was the word I was looking for, but didn't know how to spell it!!) Talk to you soon! Miss you!!
Sara M.
Post a Comment