Monday, January 15, 2007

Let It Snow.....Maybe




We may get some snow. Or so they say. We almost never do, especially when they are predicting it. Maggie had a 103.2 fever today. That second little tooth coming in is really rough! I was up with her til 12:30 last night. Then she was up from 3:30 to 4:30. When she got up at 6:30 I brought her to bed with us. She wanted to get up though, so Thomas graciously let me sleep another hour and watched her til he had to go to work. I basically had to walk around with her all day. But we did manage to get school done. We started studying Ancient Crete and Greece in history today. That should be a lot of fun. In a few weeks we are going to study the first Olympic games. We're going to stage our own games and give olive wreaths made from construction paper as the prizes. I think the kids will have fun with that.


It was a long day. We just got Maggie down so I better take advantage and get some sleep before she wakes up again! My little head cold is making my left ear tickle and itch. I wish there was a way to scratch inside your head!!


Here are the pics of my finished dishcloth and the one I just started. They are so bright and sunny. They cheer me up!


Sweet dreams.....

1 comment:

D said...

Oh cool! That is so pretty. I think I would be afraid to mess it up by using it. Hope you and Maggie feel better soon!
((hugs))
D