Friday, May 23, 2008

Cousin Diego

Thomas' cousin Diego from Mexico came to visit us a couple weeks ago. He's just as annoying and smelling of pukey cigars as ever! I told him he has to stay away for awhile. The kids had a blast playing catch with him and hearing his stories about how he used to date me before I fell for his cousin. He tried to kiss me twice so I smacked him. The kids thought that was really fun! Maggie loved him and followed him around saying, "Dahgo, Dahgo!" She was sad when he left. Diego even took Lily and Patrick to a birthday party for Katie Weaver. He dropped them off and scared Diane to death! She hadn't heard of him from us before and wondered who in the world he was!
It was quite a visit. Thankfully it was short. There are rumblings of other "distant relations" coming to town over the summer. I hope they don't smell as bad!


3 comments:

D said...

uhh..........ohhkaaaay. you guys should get out more often ;)

just kidding! what a hoot!

Adrienne said...

That is hysterical! I just got my apron today! Thank you so much. I LOVE it!!! Your family is so adorable and milk shake connoisseurs as well I see - he he ;-) The hand towels are too cute. I hate that you had so much trouble! Thank you again ~

starbucksgirl said...

hilarious. I want to meet this cousin. I think he was lurking at my house yesterday.